Sunday, November 23, 2014

Enough for tonight.....

I don't know why, but this has been a bit of a tough day.  Nothing specific....just sort of a blah day.  It doesn't help that it has been grey and rainy all day. I went to my worship meeting tonight, and even that was sort of hard for me.  I drove home in foggy, down pouring rain.  When I turned on my computer to check my email, facebook and do this blog, I saw this post....


Good night KISS from Heaven:
I hear Him whisper... "I am enough."
"I am enough for you. When you face difficulties and limitations I will whisper into your heart, 'I am enough.' I will not shield you from every hardship, but I am enough as you walk through them with your eyes set on Me. I am enough. I will be your wrap-around-Shield in the midst of your...
difficulty.
.
"When you are lonely and seek companionship, I am enough. When your heart is troubled over many things, you must bring your soul before Me, for I am enough. When the lies of men have spoken and brought disturbance into your mind, I will wash them away, for My Word is enough.

"Your thoughts cannot contain the love I have for you. And you will never be able to comprehend with your mind the plans that I have for you. Yet I am enough and all you need to know, is I will be there for you."
"My Spirit longs to satisfy every part of you, your mind, your soul, your desires, your longings. I am enough when there is no one else near you. When darkness comes I am enough to see you through the night. Many have found in the deepest pain, that I am enough. Come and learn the secrets of satisfying grace.
"I am about to bring you into a place you have never been to before. A place of contentment and peace that the world cannot impart. You will see how I have prepared you all your life for this day of destiny. The coming season will be extraordinary and filled with delight. Answers to your prayers that were prayed long ago will be soon in coming. What looked like delay after delay will make sense to you as the clouds part and the light of glory shines through. You must know, My child, that I am enough. I am greater than your dreams, greater than your plans, and greater than your thoughts could ever be. Come and learn the secret that all My lovers learn, that I am enough for you."
John 14:5-7 The Passion Translation
⁵Thomas said to him, “Master, we don’t know where you’re going, so how could we know the way there?” ⁶Jesus explained, “I am the Way, I am the Truth, and I am the Life. No one comes next to the Father except through union with me. To know me is to know my Father too. ⁷And from now on you will realize that you have seen him and experienced him.”


For tonight, this is enough.  I don't need anything else.  I am just grateful that it showed up on my wall.  I knew that there will be days like this.  But I just didn't expect it to hit me so hard.  And I am choosing to be honest about this day.  I loved this sentence..' I will not shield you from every hardship, but I am enough as you walk through them with your eyes set on Me. I am enough. I will be your wrap-around-Shield.  Today I felt like I needed that wrap-around Shield.  And I am so grateful that Jesus was there to be that for me.

Jesus, thank you.  Thank you for who you are, for the peace that you bring, for being that wrap around shield.  Thank you for the Passion Translation that has enriched my life and brought me comfort and peace.  Holy Spirit, thank you for your encouragement to reach out to others.  Bless all those who continue to surround our family with prayer.   Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment