Tuesday, May 6, 2014

More about Sunday night....and Charlie Shamp

I lifted this picture of Charlie Shamp and his wife from their web page.   I talked a bit about my Sunday night at HUB ministries and the way that I experienced some personal revelation during the worship time.  And it became a rather long post.  After looking at the post, I realized that I didn't say anything about the main speaker!  If you have gone to his web site off  from the link on yesterday's blog, you will see some amazing testimony about Sunday's meeting.  Among other things, a man's eye was healed, several people experienced healing of their backs, someone's elbow was healed, and several people experienced supernatural weight loss!   I sure wish I had been blessed with that weight loss, but alas, it was not a part of the plan for me. 

While trying to decide exactly what to write about the meeting, I decided that I would just do some bullet points that have really stuck with me.

1.  The first most important point is that this was not a "typical" healing service (if there is any healing service that is typical!).  I told someone today that Charlie said over and over that this whole thing was not about him.  That when the glory came into a room, that glory was God.  And God was the one performing the miracles.  I had never thought about glory in quite this way before.  Many of the healings just happened as people were sitting in their seat.  While Charlie did pray for some people, the feeling in the room was electric.  It was clear that anything could happen!

2.  There was one point when Charlie was talking about the atom.  And the smallest part of any atom was LIGHT.  He talked about creation.  First there was God and then he created.  And the waters covered the earth.  Charlie said, "think about this, the Spirit of God hovered over those waters and then he said "Let US make man in our IMAGE!"  Charlie said...imagine God saw his own reflection in that water, and then he created.  Isn't that a simply powerful message?  I know that I will be meditating on this for some time, and I am sure that there is much I will learn.

3.  Charlie spoke a great deal about the glory cloud (see number 1).  He spook about natural precipitation and the clouds being full of water.  yet it doesn't rain until there is pressure on the cloud. Charlie said that Jesus hovers just like those clouds, waiting for our action.  Charlie said that our praise and desire for the glory is the pressure that causes that glory to rain down on you when.  He also said that one person in the room can get that glory rain, or the entire room can be rained on.  Let me tell you that it was raining in that room on Sunday night!  Isn't it interesting to compare the natural rain to spiritual rain?  I loved this.  I know that every time I am in the rain, I will think about this.

4.  There was gold dust everywhere.   I have experienced this a couple of times before.   It was on my hands and arms and on my face.  People on the other side of the room seemed to be more covered than the side I was on.  But I felt the silky smoothness of that gold dust on my face, even when I was on my way home.   I don't have much more to say about this, except it was amazing.  And I can tell you, my skin still feels really soft.  

Okay............. enough for one blog.  There is still more.   So, once again, I encourage you to come back and hear some more about this wonderful time with Jesus! 

Jesus, thank you for revealing yourself in such amazing ways to us when we gather and seek your face.   How amazing it is to know that you love us so much that you bless us with these amazing evidences of your presence.  Continue to speak revelation to each of us.  Bless Charlie Shamp, his family and his ministry.  Pour out your provision and your favor on them.   Thank you again, for HUB and Nancy.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment