Friday, July 5, 2013

HOPE! and Moving on up.....in the kingdom

One of my favorite things about vacations on the ocean is waking up before the sunrises.  I love to sit and watch the clouds and the waves change as the sun rises.  This morning I was sitting quietly, worshipping and praying, and I heard the word "hope".  As I was contemplating all that might be in this simple word I saw H.O.P.E!   And then heard "His Original Promises are Eternal"   How awesome is that?  Yahweh's covenant promises were for Old Testament Times, New Testament Times, our present time and ALL time.  They are eternal.  

Now if you know me, you would know that Jesus often speaks to me in television or movie references.  (Isn't it great that He knows us so personally that He will use things that really speak to us when he has something important to say).  This morning, as I was contemplating all of the amazing promises of Yahweh that are eternal, I suddenly was hearing the theme song from the 1970's situation comedy "The Jefferson's".  The point of the theme song was that the main characters had made it big in the dry cleaning business and were able to move out of their "neighborhood" and move UP to the "east side" to a deluxe apartment in the sky.   But these were the words I heard this morning....

Moving on up, to the best place.
To that amazing place of contentment and peace.
Moving on up to the right place
The place of our true destiny.

Moving on up, to the best place
To shine with His light and glory.
To dispel the dark and tell His story
Moving on up!

As I was hearing these words, I saw an amazing castle in the clouds.  There was a long approach leading up to the castle.  The draw bridge was down and there were beautiful flowers lining the path.  There was a large sign that said "Now entering a new realm of the Kingdom"! 

This "Moving on Up" is to a new depth of kingdom understanding.  And there will be new ways of seeing our place and understanding our destiny.  There will be new things in general.  Most importantly, it is a place of promises fulfilled.  Things prophesied long ago will be revealed as we move on up into this new understanding.   This is a time of action. 

I believe that it is important that these words came in this order.  I need to focus on HOPE!  To be grounded in Yahweh's covenant promises.  THEN I can move on up into this new and exciting place of a deeper understanding of the Kingdom.  I'm glad to be moving up to this place that is one of peace and contentment. And I am so glad that it is a place of my true destiny. 

Yahweh, thank you for bringing me hope after a time of feeling so stuck.  Thank you for knowing me so personally that you reach me in old TV programs.  Yahweh, I want to move up into that new depth of Kingdom understanding.  I want to go higher and deeper.  Jesus, I pray you will bring everyone who reads these words into a new and renewed sense of hope in you.  Thank you that the draw bridge is DOWN on your Kingdom's castle.  Thank you for welcoming everyone that chooses to come




No comments:

Post a Comment