Monday, October 6, 2014

Changes on the outside AND the inside.

Today a very exciting event began at my home.  We are getting new siding, new windows, new doors even a new garage door!  Isn't that exciting?  Our 37 year old house really needed this face lift. And we needed it for our energy bills.  In a short time, our house will look very different from the outside since we changed the color of our siding.  And from the inside we will also notice the new windows in every room.   And we will be warm and comfy this winter.  Yes, quite a change.

Since last Saturday I have been noticing some very big changes within me -not visible on the outside.  But big changes none the less.  As I mentioned yesterday, smiling is a part of this change.   That smile at the future was the FIRST point made by Patricia King.  The second point was "this is the season when Jesus will greatly bless and multiply the seeds that have been sown and the harvest will be amazing"  This is a time to SOW greatly so that the harvest will be multiplied!  You know all those "footprints" blogs that I've been writing over the last week or so?  Well, those are all seeds that have been sown into my life.  And there are many, many more.  I think that one of the main things I have focused on in this blog are the people who have sown into my life and the seeds that were sown.  So when I heard this word on Saturday, something in my spirit just jumped!  There is a reason that the Holy Spirit has been reminding me and bringing to light all of those seeds sown into me and my generations!  It is to prepare for the harvest from those seeds.  WOW!  That's all I can say about that.  At this point I don't know what that harvest will be.  But I am convinced that there WILL be a harvest and it will be much much more than I could ever think or imagine! Suddenly, sowing seeds seems like a very important task.  This has made a big change deep within me.  Call it an excitement or expectation.  Whatever it is, well, it feels GREAT!  And here is the really great news about this!  IT IS NOT JUST FOR ME -   IT IS FOR ALL OF YOU OUT THERE READING THIS BLOG!  I will just have to trust that the Holy Spirit will touch each of you and bring some of this excitement that I am feeling, into your spirit.  I suppose that some of you may be thinking that this is an old message that you have heard before.   But this message is for this NEW YEAR and this NEW SEASON.  Yes, this is a time of new beginnings.

Jesus, thank you for bringing revelation to me that comes with excitement and expectation.  Holy Spirit, touch all who are reading with this message of multiplication.  Thank you for connecting us to our past generations and giving us encouragement to sow into the future.  Thank you for provision for improvements to my home.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment