Thursday, October 9, 2014

When things seem to be not quite done......

So our house transformation is underway.  We love the new color and the windows are simply amazing.  There is still a bit of work to do but we can begin to see how wonderful it will be once it is completed.  I am so thankful for an amazing contractor.  And we have been blessed with really good weather.  As a matter of fact they were predicting an 80% chance of rain for today.  As you can see from the photo it was a clear blue, picture perfect day today.  What a blessing!

As I mentioned earlier this week, I also feel a bit like I have been undergoing a personal transformation.  Appropriately, I feel that there is still quite a bit more work to do before I feel fully "new".  Yes, I feel a bit like my house looks.  There is a part of the house that has been stripped bare and is exposed to the elements.   Since Saturday I have been reflecting on so many of the routines and habits that I have fallen into that needed to be stripped away.  I needed to have my inner voice totally changed.  The good news is that I have a clear plan that was laid out before me on Saturday night.  There were clear steps to take to begin to move into that new place.  The last thing from Saturday night was an impartation of "Divine Intelligence".  It is with this new way of thinking that we will be able to SMILE AT THE FUTURE and SOW SEEDS THAT MULTIPLY INTO AN AMAZING HARVEST.  In fact, that is the key to these messages.  We need to have the mind and thought process of Jesus in order to walk out that mandate.  In this season  he is pouring out this divine intelligence that will enable us to know exactly what seeds to sow and where to sow them.  Additionally we will be given new and creative ways to complete the harvest.  And when we are thinking in this new way, we will be smiling at the future,

So while I know that something extremely important happened within me, I feel a bit like our house looks right now.  The good news is that everything is in place - already purchased to finish our house project.  The rest of the siding is sitting on the driveway.  The garage is full of all the "stuff" that is needed to complete this project.   And I know that I have everything I need within me!  It was already purchased by Jesus on the cross.  And it was delivered to me through the Holy Spirit.  So even though it may LOOK like the project is not going along very well, the TRUTH is that everything is fine!  As a matter of fact the really good news is that when God looks at me, he sees the finished product.

Jesus, thank you for this reminder that even when I am critical of myself, you see so much more.  What a great picture you have presented to me with my home repairs!  Thank you for speaking to us in our everyday stuff.  Thank you for bringing this message as a reminder to us that you are imparting a new way of thinking for all of us for this new season.  Holy Spirit, help us see how equipped we are through Jesus.    Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment