Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Reaching for the sky!

This morning I was rushing around getting everything ready to get the kids to the bus stop on time and I glanced over and saw this!  Anna had PULLED UP TO HER FEET and was reaching over the top of her toy for the drum stool!  Yes, she was reaching for the sky!  This was the first time I had ever seen her pull to her feet.  She is not even 9 months old yet....what is this????   And she amazed me through out the day by pulling up to her feet on anything that she could find.  She even is starting to move her feet and act like she might start cruising soon. Sigh!  She is growing up so fast! Of course when I saw her stretching and reaching up towards the sky, I was thinking of my yesterday's blog. 

As expected, whenever I write about something a bit "unusual", I get comments.  I guess angels are one of those subjects.  To me, angels are just a Biblical truth.  As a matter of fact, lots and lots of angels are a biblical truth.  Everyone seems to accept the sky full of angels announcing the birth of Jesus to the shepherds out in the fields.  I was thinking about Jesus' comment in Matthew 26:53..."Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?"  And since most sources say that a legion is at least 5,000, that is a lot of angels!  I'm not going to go any further with this topic, except to say....ANGELS ARE BIBLICAL!   

The message that I have been focusing on, is to be more Spiritually aware.  To focus on Jesus and things of the Kingdom and to be expecting to have revelation of what is happening around me. There have been so many recent messages on Facebook and on several sights that send out daily emails, that have touched me deeply. Especially this.....

I hear His whisper..."I will do the impossible for you."
"The love I have for you is endless. It endures beyond the days of your life and finds it completion in eternity. My love has stepped out of heaven and stepped into your life. I will intensify your experience of My love as you seek for more of Me. Is there something in front of you that looks impossible?
Are the hearts of others unyielding to Me? Is your family surrounded by difficulty and stress? I will do the impossible for you, for My love will win the day!
"What seems to be hard, I will make it easy for you. When it looks like everything has blocked your way and there is no one near you to help, I will make it easy for you. When it appears to you that you are always letting go and walking into more difficulty, I promise you, I will make it easy for you!

"Grace will always empower you to sacrifice your personal wishes as you worship in My presence. Strength replaces weakness, grace floods into your impossibility, and I will make it easy for you. 

"The burden you carry must be laid down as you take up my easy yoke and learn of Me. I will enrich your soul, enflame your heart, and give you a greater joy. Come into My sacred chamber, where every sacrifice becomes sweeter than honey, and every loss becomes gaining more of Me.

"I will do the impossible for you, for you are the focus of My attention and the apple of My eye. I will love you into victory until what seems to be hard becomes the way of grace and glory."
Song of Songs 8:6-7 The Passion Translation
Place this fierce, unrelenting fire
Over your entire being.
Rivers of pain and persecution
Will never extinguish this flame.
Endless floods will be unable
To quench this raging fire
That burns within you.
Everything will be consumed.
It will stop at nothing
As you yield everything
To this furious fire
Until it won't even seem to you
Like a sacrifice anymore.

My encouragement to you today is to hear this word...He WILL DO THE IMPOSSIBLE for us!  

Jesus, thank you for your Word!  Thank you for speaking to us all in dreams, visions and through the Bible, and also through Prophetic words.  Holy Spirit, thank you for the reminder that nothing is impossible with Jesus.   Help us all to keep looking up and focused on things of the Kingdom.  Thank you for this picture of reaching up toward you!   Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment