Monday, April 14, 2014

Mosaics of our life... thanks to sweet Ellie!

Ellie is one of the most artist, creative kids I have ever seen.   Oh how I love this little girl!  She spends a large part of her day in "pretend" play.  Either with dress up or little people or dolls, she has a big story to tell.   She loves all kinds of crafts and often asks to paint.  You never know what Ellie will be wearing since she chooses her own clothes every day.  Ellie is not swayed by anyone!  She knows what she wants and she does not give up.   The prophetic word I received for her when she was born that that she is a Warrior of the Lord.  She would DECLARE and intercede and pray.  More than that, she would fight God's way.  She will still stand in high places and take back the land.  Yes, Ellie has the heart of this kind of warrior.  And she is clothed with compassion and mercy.  A perfect picture of a warrior of the Lord.  

Here is Ellie with a Magnetic Mosaic picture that we created today.  I just love the idea of creating a meaningful picture out of little bits that don't seem like anything until they are put together.   I was thinking of some of the amazing stained glass windows I have seen.  Amazing scenes are born out of broken pieces of glass, joined together in a meaningful way.    I love that Jesus takes all of the broken parts of our life, along with all of the good things and creates a beautiful picture of His plan and destiny for us.   He makes a "mosaic blueprint" and fits it all together perfectly.   It is such a comforting thing to know that He has created that blueprint for us.  Jesus can use all of the not so wonderful stuff that is hidden in our past, and then create something for His glory.  I know that I have lots of that hidden stuff and I love that Jesus is not only bringing that stuff out of hiding, he is turning it into something marvelous!   Looking at this picture above, I see all of the blessings that I have in those yellow, pink and white pieces.   I love that the red pieces remind me ...... especially this week.... of the great sacrifice of Jesus and His shed blood.   And each of those darker pieces, help me to not forget how much Jesus has done for me and in me.   Thank you Ellie for this wonderful picture that brought me to this place tonight. 

And just for a special bonus tonight, here is my sweet little Anna!   Can't wait to see her personality bloom!

Jesus, thank you for the lessons that we learn from children.   Thank you for all that you are doing in Lia, Ellie, Zeke and Anna.   Jesus, help us all to see the "big picture" mosaic of our life and to recognize what you have done, even in the dark and hidden places and to celebrate all that you are doing now.   Holy Spirit, thank you for revelation and clear pictures.  And thank you for the smiles of babies!   Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment