Friday, August 22, 2014

Home at last........Phew!

It's been a tiring couple of days.  We started out for home and drove a long way on the first day.  As a matter of fact, I was simply much too tired to write a blog last night.  Then we drove the rest of the way home today.  It was kind of funny, but every time I got behind the wheel so that Ken could rest, there was road construction and it started to rain!  Sometimes, you just have to laugh. 


But now, I can't get this blog to work right!  I can't get a picture to load, and every time I try to save something, it totally locks up.  I don't know exactly what is going on, but I know that I still have much, much more to blog.  So I am going to assume that this is just more of that construction and rain........... little obstacles that are just sort of bugging me.  And I will laugh, for now.  I am committed to continue writing this blog, so say a pray that I can figure out what is going on and I'll be back writing again soon.


Until then.........


Jesus, thank you for all the people who have read this blog.  Holy Spirit, thank you for those readers that have commented and shared with me how much they have been encouraged and inspired by the words that you have given to me to share.  Please help me figure out what is wrong with this blog, so that I can continue to reach out in this way.   Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment