Sunday, September 7, 2014

Interesting way to start a new year!

So quite a bit ago I shared this picture on one of these blogs.  It doesn't matter that I already shared this, I need to share this again.  Today.  I have just gotten home from a meeting that was really life changing for me.  I suppose that it is bold (and possibly a bit stupid) to announce that truth.  Yet, there it is.  On paper.  For all to read and consider and judge.  Tonight, that just doesn't matter to me at all.   That red stamp, on the flyleaf page of my very first Bible, is part of tonight's story.  It has been part of my life since 1962.

The meeting tonight began with a prophetic song that contained these words...
Enough is Enough! Enough is Enough!  The Lion of Judah is about to play Rough!

I have certainly felt that enough is enough, many many times.  Haven't we all?  I love this truth!  Jesus, the Lion of Judah is about to play ROUGH!  Can't we all think of "stuff" in our life, or around us or in the world.....things that Jesus needs to play ROUGH about?  This song set the tone for the night.

And then the guest speaker for the night came to the front.  I had never heard him before, but I had heard "OF" him.  He has an unbelievably big ministry in China.  Yes, China.  And his message tonight was to activate the anointing in each of us.  Not to anoint us, but to ACTIVATE the anointing that has already been sown into us.  How could I not think about that stamp in my first Bible? That red stamp from a missionary to China. Something that I have never forgotten.  That was the first time that someone spoke an anointing over me.......someday you will be a missionary. 

Okay, moving on.  This man shared many really amazing thoughts that I know I will be thinking about, meditating on and considering over the coming days.  He spoke clearly that the church in America is moving into a new season.  It is happening right now.  And we need to have all of those anointings within us activated so that we can fulfill our destiny in this new season.   And he spoke about the call on women.  I can't remember the last time (or if ever) I heard someone speak more clearly about Jesus promoting women and using women very powerfully in ministry.  As he was speaking these words about anointing on women, he walked up to me and put his hand on my head.  WOW!   He said that Satan is after the women because he knows exactly how powerful the women are.  At the end of the meeting, he literally walked around the entire room and prayed for every person to activate their anointing.  He prayed the apostolic over me.  

After this, several other people prayed for me.  All of these prayers were powerful.  Really more than I can begin to write about tonight.  And then, just as I was walking out of the room, the speaker turned to me, pointed at me and said "Rivers run deep and clear.  Streams of living water running out of you".  

Well, that just about does it for me.  That tag line about the streams of living water is my own very special "key" that announces to me that this message is a true message for the Lord.  That message from John 7:38 is my life verse and the meaning of my name.  

So, yes, I believe that something very real happened tonight.  I don't know exactly what that means, but I am sure that it was very true and powerful.  

This message is not just for me.  It is for each person reading this blog.  There are many, many prayers that have been prayed over you and for you.  There have been anointings and promises and dreams and visions that have been sown into you.  This is the time for all of those things to be activated and ignited in you!  I encourage you to stop right now, and receive the activation of all of these things deep in your spirit.  Say YES! to all that Jesus has for you to do.  This is a new season and it is a time for us to get up and get going!  

Jesus, thank you for providing the exact message that I needed!  Thank you for bringing this speaker to my area.  Give us all the grace to receive this activation and to move out and do as we are instructed.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment